If you missed this summer’s compelling presentation on “Active Shooter and Mass Casualty Events” then mark February 2, 2019 on your calendar and register today to attend this free seminar that could potentially save your life or those around you should the unthinkable happen.
Join us as highly trained law enforcement experts and public safety officials from the Lee County Sheriff’s Office, the Lee County Department of Public Safety and the Lee County Trauma District provide critical information that will help you:
1. Develop a plan of action to either run, hide or fight;
2. Teach first responder techniques through “Stop the Bleed” so you can provide aid to either yourself or those around you before professional help arrives;
3. Raise your level of awareness to the fact that these tragic events can unfold anywhere and at any time.
In addition to this crucial training, a question and answer panel session will conclude the event with experts from the Sheriff’s Office Communications Division (911), Training Division and the Youth Services Division (School Resource); as well as EMS personnel and a Trauma Physician from the Lee Health Trauma Center.
To attend please follow instructions below:
“Active Shooter and Mass Casualty Events” Presentation
Where: First Assembly of God
4701 Summerlin Road
Fort Myers, FL 33919
Date: Saturday, February 2, 2019
Time: 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Doors open at 8:00 am
- Registration is REQUIRED online at www.sheriffleefl.org. You MUST present a ticket at the door.
- No firearms allowed and all bags are subject to search.
- For more information call 258-3280.
Please feel free to forward this information or the attached flyer to your neighbors, loved ones, community organizations, houses of worship, places of business, etc.